Monastery "Veveriţa" is a recently formed monastic settlement, situated on the outskirts of the village with the same name
Bocancea Monastery is located in the village of the same name, Singerei district, 105 km from Chisinau, 40 km from Balti.
Banca de Economii S.A. - European Quality
The history of Banca de Economii S.A. begins on November 11, 1940, when the Supreme Soviet Presidium of the Moldovan SSR issued a decree which established 7 county divisions of the State Savings Bank: in Chisinau, Balti, Cahul, Bender, Orhei, Soroca, and Tiraspol.
With the reorganization of the financial and banking system in 1987, the State Banks for Earned Savings acquired the status of the Bank for Earned Savings and Loans to
Population which was later changed into the Republican Bank of Moldova, a subdivision of the State Bank for Earned Savings of the USSR.
In 1992, the Republican Bank of Moldova under the Savings Bank of the USSR was reorganized as the Savings Bank of Moldova, thus becoming a state-owned joint-stock commercial bank.
Later, on 16 December 1994, the General Shareholders' Meeting made a decision to transform the bank into an open-type joint-stock company, and in 1996 it was named "Banca de Economii, a Joint-Stock Commercial Bank". On 18 June 2001, the Joint Stock Commercial Bank "Banca de Economii" was re-registered as the Joint-Stock Company "Banca de Economii S.A.", the share of the state constituting 56.13% of the total bank share capital.
Today, in the top of the most powerful banks of Moldova, Banca de Economii S.A. means:
- The largest banking network in Moldova
- The bank network includes over 480 branches and agencies in more than 370 places of Moldova, accounting for about 60% of the banking presence in the territory. It also has the largest network of exchange offices, placed in all administrative areas of the Republic.
- The most automated bank in Moldova
- Banca de Economii is a unique bank in Moldova, as it works in the on-line environment. The BE branches and agencies, connected to a unique system of monitoring and data transfer, process all transactions in real time. The continuous development of banking technologies made it possible to release new sophisticated products and technologies, such as Internet-banking, SMS-banking, and the Client/Bank System.
- The highest standards in the system of local and international payments
- The information technologies used by Banca de Economii enable it to conduct operations at top speed, both in Moldova (through the territorial network and the MoldovaExpress system) and worldwide (SWIFT), assuring the shortest possible duration of transactions from the technical point of view. Being a principal agent of the Western Union system, Banca de Economii assures the most convenient, fastest, and safest way to transfer money from abroad.
- International debit and credit cards
- Banca de Economii issues international debit and credit cards under the aegis of the international payment system Europay (CirrusMaestro®, MasterCard®, BusinessCard®, GoldCard®), at present, 17,000 clients hold their cards from Banca de Economii. Thanks to the modern network and equipment, the bank successfully operates within the payment system of MasterCard Inc. Our bank card payment system and our large commercial network which ensure the clients a safe way in managing their funds are also worth mentioning. In the nearest future, Banca de Economii intends to extend these payment instruments to all services offered to the population.
- The activities of Banca de Economii are traditionally oriented to retail operations. Currently, the bank is among the leaders in this area, including all the types of collection, payment, distribution, transfer, etc.
The bank management and the high-skilled staff have contributed a lot to successful attainment of the strategic and current objectives of the bank.
|Branch and Representative Banca de Economii ||Publication date: 2010-12-31 |
| ||Read More>> || |
TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF TAXI SERVICES IN CHISINAU
☎14002 ☎14111 ☎14428 ☎14100 ☎14333 ☎14747 ☎14499 ☎14555 ☎14911 ☎14101 ☎14000 ☎14110 ☎14250 ☎14441 ☎14444 ☎14005 ☎14554 ☎14800 ☎14004 ☎14120 ☎14222 ☎14006 ☎14090 ☎14442 ☎14007 ☎14098 ☎14448 ☎14008 ☎14999 ☎14474 ☎14545 ☎14700 ☎14777