Monastery "Veveriţa" is a recently formed monastic settlement, situated on the outskirts of the village with the same name
Bocancea Monastery is located in the village of the same name, Singerei district, 105 km from Chisinau, 40 km from Balti.
THE FIRST BANK IN MOLDOVA – The First Step to Success
VICTORIABANK was the First Commercial Bank in Moldova which initiated the process of the banking system development in Moldova as far back as from
- Victoriabank is the leader in implementation of new technologies, representing the First Bank to work with bank cards, as well as the First to bring automatic cash terminals to Moldova, along with other innovative products and services, whith are not implemented on the Moldovan market before. Therefore, we are one step ahead of our competitors!
- Victoriabank knows what your needs are by asking a technological feedback!
- Victoriabank knows how to realize your wishes – which is evidenced by the dynamics of attraction, by which we are the first!
- Victoriabank is a recognized brand both on the national and international levels, representing a new approach to quality.
- "Gold Premium " at the category Quality and Excellence, at the International Quality Summit, organised by Bisiness Initiative Directions.
Services offered by Branches and Representatives:
BRANCH OFFICES OF «VICTORIABANK » S.A. IMPLEMENT THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REGULATION:
- Organization and support of operational and settlement services rendered to legal entities and physical persons;
- Opening and record keeping of current accounts in the national and foreign currency, as well as deposit and other types of accounts of legal entities and physical persons;
- Buying and selling foreign currencies, according to the limits, established by the Bank for its branch offices;
- Rendering services in the securities market (corporate and/or governmental);
- Emission and administration of market instruments;
- Crediting legal entities and physical persons, within the limits, established by the respective regulations of the Bank;
- Acceptance of payments for public services, of taxes, state duties, etc.;
- Letting safes, and ensuring individual storage of documents, securities and other valuables of legal entities and physical persons;
- Rendering services through the systems of rapid money transfer;
- Rendering advisory and other services, relating to banking activity.
- A branch office implements financial and other activities that do not contradict the legislation in force, on behalf of the Bank, and according to conditions of the present Regulation and other internal normative acts.
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES OF “VICTORIABANK” S.A IMPLEMENT THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES AND OFFER SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REGULATION:
- Acceptance of deposits (with fixed period or on-demand) interest bearing or interest-free;
- Rendering services on collection of Moldovan leis and foreign currency to legal entities and physical persons, in accordance with agreements, concluded or administrated by the branch offices;
- Buying and selling foreign currencies in cash, in accordance with the limits and daily exchange rates, established by the Bank;
- Servicing cards of the international payment systems „VISA International” and „MasterCard”;
- Buying and selling traveller's cheques;
- Carrying out money transfers through international payment systems;
- Acceptance of documents, necessary for extending and monitoring loans;
- Processing documents of legal persons, based on the agreements, concluded or administered by a Branch Office;
- Clients’ information with regard to products, offered by the Bank.
- 10. A Representative Office is not entitled to take decisions on the risk management.
|Branch and Representative VictoriaBank ||Publication date: 2010-12-31 |
| ||Read More>> || |
TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF TAXI SERVICES IN CHISINAU
☎14002 ☎14111 ☎14428 ☎14100 ☎14333 ☎14747 ☎14499 ☎14555 ☎14911 ☎14101 ☎14000 ☎14110 ☎14250 ☎14441 ☎14444 ☎14005 ☎14554 ☎14800 ☎14004 ☎14120 ☎14222 ☎14006 ☎14090 ☎14442 ☎14007 ☎14098 ☎14448 ☎14008 ☎14999 ☎14474 ☎14545 ☎14700 ☎14777