Monastery "Veveriţa" is a recently formed monastic settlement, situated on the outskirts of the village with the same name
Bocancea Monastery is located in the village of the same name, Singerei district, 105 km from Chisinau, 40 km from Balti.
With the adoption of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, on 29 July 1994, he created a prerequisite for development of the country and democratic relations. At the state constitution adopted international principles such as: the principle of equality, legality, democracy, etc. Constitution of a State is the Supreme Law, which includes the fundamental principles underlying the state organization, establish human rights and fundamental freedoms, separation of state power, political system, form of government, state structure.
Thus, the adoption of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova are the following historical moments:
- By decision of the Supreme Soviet of the Republic of 19 June 1990 a committee was formed to draft the constitution, which, in March 1993, has already submitted its draft Parliament consists of 136 items;
- On March 15, 1993 the Presidium of the Moldovan Parliament approved a program of organizational and technical measures. Local administrative bodies were required to create conditions for voluntary participation of citizens in discussing the draft constitution in the meetings of the inhabitants of villages and homes;
- In July 1993 a seminar was held in Chisinau with the problem of constitutional provisions. The draft Constitution was discussed at the European Commission in Venice;
- By decision of Parliament on 1 April 1994 was determined to draw new members and project completion Constitution. That committee held 15 meetings regarding the review and analysis of all items in the project;
- On 29 July 1994, Parliament adopted a new Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, which, within three days, was promulgated by the President of the Republic of Moldova, which entered into force on 27 August 1994.
After the accession of the "European Convention on Human Rights" has imposed a series of constitutional amendments. Thus, by the Law nr.351-XV from 12 July 2001, were amended and completed a series of articles which relate to the person-citizen status, namely the death penalty amendment, the safety of security interests in favor of secrecy of correspondence State, etc.
Currently, Moldova is in the process of carrying out judicial reform, by which courts have ruled, founded the five Court of Appeal.
TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF TAXI SERVICES IN CHISINAU
☎14002 ☎14111 ☎14428 ☎14100 ☎14333 ☎14747 ☎14499 ☎14555 ☎14911 ☎14101 ☎14000 ☎14110 ☎14250 ☎14441 ☎14444 ☎14005 ☎14554 ☎14800 ☎14004 ☎14120 ☎14222 ☎14006 ☎14090 ☎14442 ☎14007 ☎14098 ☎14448 ☎14008 ☎14999 ☎14474 ☎14545 ☎14700 ☎14777