In 1997, in Chisinau, is opening a pharmacy "Felicia" who a few years later developed the first and largest network of pharmacies in the Republic of Moldova. Currently network pharmacies "Felicia" comprises 44 pharmacies and farmamarkete.
The main type of activity the network of pharmacies is selling drugs from different manufacturers. In 2005, the pharmaceutical market has opened in Moldova first open form of sale.
The assortment of goods of each section is composed based on analysis of needs and demands of customers. The network of pharmacies can purchase the following products:
- Healthy food (no sugar, for athletes)
- Medical cosmetics
- Beauty and care products for daily (female hygiene, oral care)
- First aid goods for health goods (biologically active supplements, vitamins, medical devices)
- Goods for mothers and children
- Associated products (aromatherapy)
- Family planning
Felicia pharmacy network and opened new departments. Activity are highlighted in the following areas:
- Hearing aids
- Production for mother and child
Felicia pharmacies range is constantly expanded and already includes about 10,000 products.
Company headquarters are located at:
str Kiev, 11 (near Pan-Com).
Phone: (22) 31 11 08
Fax: (22) 31 11 08
Network pharmacies "Felicia"
Pharmacies "Felicia" Chisinau:
Pharmacies "Felicia" Balti:
Pharmacies "Felicia" Drochia:
Pharmacies "Felicia" Edineţ:
Pharmacies "Felicia" Orhei:
Pharmacies "Felicia" Soroca:
Pharmacies "Felicia" Ungheni: