Monastery "Veveriţa" is a recently formed monastic settlement, situated on the outskirts of the village with the same name
Bocancea Monastery is located in the village of the same name, Singerei district, 105 km from Chisinau, 40 km from Balti.
- Sorana Guryan, Romanian and French writer.
- Valentin Petrovich Mednek, chief architect of the city of Bender, Honored Artist of the MSSR
- Boris Petrovich Toucan, Moldovan and Israeli turkologist-gagauzoved, lexicographer, the first translator of the full text of the New Testament in Gagauz language (2003), author of several works on the philology of the Gagauz language, its dialectology (first scientific description vulkaneshtskogo dialect, 1965), a member of the editorial board of Gagauz-Moldovan-Russian Dictionary (Moscow, 1973)
- Tsanko Kylchik, in 1910 founded a girls' school Comrat.
- Michael Guboglo, scientist, historian and specialist in Turkic philology with a worldwide reputation - back Gagauz history and memory.
- Michael Chakir, scientist, writer, educator - gave Gagauz "Word of God" in their native language.
- Home Leonid Fedorovich, an activist of the Gagauz national movement since 1982, a former political prisoner and later rehabilitated, inspirer and founder of Autonomy Gagauz Yeri - Gagauzia (1991), author of the idea of creation of the Gagauz National University in Comrat in 2001 opened a second Gagauz National University in Comrat, who worked for a year, the author of several published books, including the historical book "The monument Gagauz Yeri or the KGB against the Soviet Union" (2007), honorary citizen of Comrat (2007).
- Topal, Stepan Mikhailovich, an activist of the Gagauz national movement, the first President of the self-proclaimed Gagauz republic (1990-1995), was arrested for political activities.
- Kendigelyan, Mikhail, an activist of the Gagauz national movement, the first President of the Supreme Council of the Gagauz republic (1990-1995), was arrested by the authorities. Chairman of the People's Assembly 2 nd convocation. Honorary Citizen of Gagauzia.
- Taushanzhi Konstantin Petrovich, Doctor of Economics, an activist of the Gagauz national movement, the President Comrat Executive Committee and Member of Parliament of Moldova (1990-1993), opened the first university in Comrat in 1991, the author of Autonomy Gagauz Yeri-Gagauzia, the mayor Comrat (1997-2004) , an honorary citizen of Comrat (2007).
- Marunevich Maria V., Doctor of Historical Sciences, an activist of the Gagauz national movement, the first director of the Research Center in Comrat, died in 2004.
- Buyukly Andrew S., activist Gagauz national movement, the President Comrat City Council and Executive Committee (1990-1992), died in 2001.
- Babov Ivan D., a native of Tomaya, honorary citizen of Comrat.
- Popozoglo Dmitry Ivanovich, born. 09/27/1967, chief editor of "United Gagauzia", journalist, poet, children's writer.
- Ayoglu (Novak) Dmitry One of the founders of the People's Movement Gagauz Halk, chairman of the National Union of Artists of Gagauzia, Honored Artist of Gagauzia, an honorary citizen of Comrat. Ranked among the hundred best artists in the world at the show mac-2000 in the city of Paris in 2002.
- Manzhul Vitali, known to Gagauzia, singer and artist
TELEPHONE NUMBERS OF TAXI SERVICES IN CHISINAU
☎14002 ☎14111 ☎14428 ☎14100 ☎14333 ☎14747 ☎14499 ☎14555 ☎14911 ☎14101 ☎14000 ☎14110 ☎14250 ☎14441 ☎14444 ☎14005 ☎14554 ☎14800 ☎14004 ☎14120 ☎14222 ☎14006 ☎14090 ☎14442 ☎14007 ☎14098 ☎14448 ☎14008 ☎14999 ☎14474 ☎14545 ☎14700 ☎14777